Rationality Is Only Part Of It
[html]
OOC: Sorry he's unfriendly, but it would be totally OOC for him to react any other way. / 297

When the woman lifted herself and nipped his ear, part of Columbine recognized the gesture as harmless flirtation. But the male, at least two his knowledge, had not indicated that he would be susceptible to such a brash come on, and he was instantly taken aback. An involuntary and instinctive snarl tore out of his throat, and his fiery eyes flashed with irritation that bordered on anger. Such blatant disrespect! This female, this Omni, could not be allowed to get away with that kind of action. His teeth snapped as he took a step away from her, growling deeply. If you were not a woman, and if I were not in a decent mood, I would throw you to the ground for your actions, Columbine hissed, his stance arrogant and dominant. You would be wise to take precautions against such brash actions. Some members of Inferni are not as lenient as I. Columbine, though he spoke the words, thought them to be a bit of a lie. He hadn't yet seen anyone who could hold a candle to him when it came to dominance and intimidation - at least in his exalted opinion. You are no threat to me, woman - know that.

But she meant no harm, and Columbine was bored. Perhaps a walk around the mansion would be nice, and a bit further after that. The dusky male inhaled deeply, placing himself several paces away from t he woman, and glanced around stiffly. He honestly did not want his brothers seeing the moment of weakness he was sure this would be perceived as, but to hell with it all. What the hell, he muttered, instantly beginning to walk out of the mansion. Perhaps while we're out, I can teach you some goddamn manners as well.

<style type="text/css">
.coluly b {font-weight:bold; color:#962d2d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #0e0101; }
.coluly p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.coluly {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#532524; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6DIsk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 305px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#815041; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.coluly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.coluly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread