Writing to reach you
[html]

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

OOC: You're lucky I'm patient, then Tongue

Lubomir had silently been wondering around Shadowed Sun territory, trying to find something to occupy his mind. So far, nothing had truly caught his attention for long enough. In all honesty, he felt somewhat restless. He'd finally shifted down to four paws and he knew that from this angle he liked the world better. His body would still give him nasty jolts now and again but mostly all he had to do was stand back and relax. Half the time there would simply be faint ghosts, marks of a pain long gone, and then, only then, would he admit that he had come close to death far too many times. And that in a sense he was growing old. He was weary. He was too much for his own body.

He caught the scent of the new female long before he approached her. She was white, like Pilot, and young, like Ember. He winced at that thought. No, he should go meet her. For a while, he simply hovered out of range, watching her build her den. It was an almost sacred ritual, her claiming of the land. But then, when she found the paper, Lubomir's ears perked and he shuffled closer. She could read? He wasn't sure if it was a requisite to join the pack and somehow it didn't seem likely. Still, the fact that she could read made him smile. Lubomir gained more confidence and approached her, making sure he was loud enough not to frighten her. 'My lady?' His tone was inquisitive, but polite. 'Please don't be frightened. I'm Lubomir Varg, fellow pack member. It seems you've dug yourself a little treasure there. I take it you can read?' He even managed to shoot her a small smile. She was young and nice, and in a way reminded him of Ember.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread