Take me Ouut tonight
wc:431

The black father figured hated having to talk about this topic with his son, but he knew that some one had to do it, if no one did then who was to say that Jazper wouldn't go off and with his first taste of sex he wouldn't turn into a sex driven monster. Lucifer wouldn't want that upon any one, he has suffered with the price of his crime for well over a year now. "Sex can be enjoyed between two of the same gender, and when a female is in heat, there is a high chance that pups will come. They have a sent...it's different from there normal sent while they are in heat, in normal wolves it tends to be in winter. While the female that can shift tend to do it more often. When your ready your mind will know what scents are heat and when it's not. Your body will know what to do and when it's right. I'll just know." Lucifer sighed as he sat down with his legs bent at the knees, kicking his leg freely, as he tried the best to answer to the best of his own knowledge. He didn't want to. This was all showing how stupid he was, and really why he shouldn't be a father. "I know Deuce and I was fighting over, because before you came around, she miss carried a litter and lost your older brother Shadow all the same time. I didn't want to mount her and risk hurting her and giving her pups..we where both pretty torn up about every thing. Well being stupid, I stopped coming around also. Well she thought I was sleeping around on her, and I got sick of her thinking that...so finally I did...and well I enjoyed my-self one time with some one else, and it didn't help that she found out whom and went for revenge." He rubbed his chest with a sigh as he rolled his head back looking to the sky, trying to answer all the questions. "Yeah the first time always hurts, though you will work though it just like every one else before us has. Though the more you do it the easier it gets to be and the pain becomes something you can ignore. Trust me, to me it's nothing more then a mild pain in my ass. What was I like at your age? Hmm...I was own my own. Bouncing around from pack to pack, from lands to lands. If some one told me no and I didn't like it I left...like a brat."

Messages In This Thread