For Thy Friends and Neighbors
[html]

sorry for the wait!

Soon after her own arrival, they were joined by yet another girl; a gray wolfess wearing feathers in her hair. Pretty, Sage thought with a smile, nodding a greeting to her. "Hi," she offered with a smile. Their superior had begun to speak now, so the tawny coyote focused her attention forward, planning to introduce herself soon either way. The curve to the lady's black-lined lips only grew at X'yrin's lovely greeting. Though Sage was not keen to be the one doing the killing in a hunt, she was certainly able-bodied, and could at least help herd the animals, if not more.

The event that the Kozan spoke of, though, Sage had no knowledge. Perhaps Father had mentioned it and she'd forgotten, or maybe he'd just never said it at all. Either way, if they were collecting meats for the festivities, the coyote was sure it would be an exciting time.

Her attention was brought back as the cream and russet wolfess addressed herself personally. "X'yrin, lovely to meet you; I'm so glad to be here," she said, bowing her head to the woman as she caught her gaze briefly. "I'm Sage River Lykoi," she introduced, letting her name make the connection to her father. She was, after all, a humble woman. "Oh!" She gasped in surprise; the dark man who had swept into the scene had gone unnoticed by Sage until then. As he greeted the Kozan with a traditional wolf-style greeting, golden eyes stared with interest. Wolfish customs had been lost to her by now, but as she watched him, she was certain that she recognized him. "Hello," she muttered with a smile, growing quickly silent again when it was clear he had no interest. Still, her eyes narrowed curiously for a moment; but in this form, no one was familiar to her.

<style>
.sage-field {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TydOF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.sage-field p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.sage-field p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.sage-field b {color:#919919; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread