inaniloquent
[html]

She found it a bit difficult to focus on the situation at hand, a slight yawn escaping her muzzle. She'd tried to detain it and keep her composure, but lack of sleep meant that she would likely yawn in any situation regardless of its seriousness. The female was an insomniac, a wolf struck with an illness that offered her only a few, scattered hours of sleep per night. It had begun after she had stopped using the powdered drug that she'd found in the city, perhaps as some sort of side effect from her withdrawal. Quitting it had certainly not been easy, but it had been necessary.

Naniko covered her mouth quickly, giving a small smile of apology as he spoke. "Doesn't hurt my ears any" She said in simple reply to his first statement. Now that he had turned his muzzle to her she could see that his features were marred, long scars running across his face. Naniko wasn't much of a fighter, as shown by her own scars; she got injured more than she won any fight that involved any sort of skill. If the canine was drunk and had one arm tied behind their back...only then might she have a chance of winning. But others did not need to know this; the weapons served to scare people as useful props. One of the daggers was dull and simple, the other a ceremonial blade for accepting newcomers into the pack... And the axe was used to chop firewood.

She pulled her axe free at his next words, holding it up. "You want me to save the calf, or cut just below the knee?" She asked, her face stone serious. Then she broke, giving a loud and hearty laugh. "I kid. Let me chop you free of that root." The Angela began to hack carefully at the root, cracking the wood with a few resounding thumps. "I think I've got it..try and pull your foot out. I don't want to get much closer to your limb."

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread