brioso
[html]

I never left my pack before this... She tried to explain once more. The other didn't seem pleased with what she had said before and she looked down at the ground, ashamed. Her father had always been there to protect her in the past...this was a new experience for her. Could Tawny protect her from things like slavers or cannon-balls? She didn't know. She could only hope that together, the two of them could either run away from a threat or take it on. I would just run away...or try to She whimpered.

I'm sorry She tried to apologize, wanting to make the situation better. I'm an embarrassment.The girl had few experiences other than this one to judge the safety of the world around her. So far, this encounter wasn't going very well at all, either. She didn't want to be taken and have her freedoms stripped. Where can I find something..to defend myself with? H-Here in the city? She asked, trembling. The pretty female had been quick to chastise her, but would she help her find something to use as protection? If not, she'd have to go it alone until she managed to catch up with Tawny once more.

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254117; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread