No love injection
She's adorable hehehe. <3 Reminds me so much of my SAP self. xD
[html]

Swentzle Byström
Word Count :: 000

Swentzle offered another smile as she told him to stay, and returned his gaze to the shelf he'd been examining before, as he felt that perhaps she wouldn't feel so uneasy if his attention wasn't completely on her. She asked after his origins, and he answered as he pulled an odd device which seemed to be ticking out of a box, "Ah, no, sadly not. My name is Swentzle. I come from the south--we called them the Great Plains." He said, and held the ticking thing to his ear, as he couldn't quite see it properly. There was definitely something going on inside the pocket watch--though he didn't know that was what it was called--and he dropped the smooth pendulum into his other hand, turning it over curiously to explore with his fingers.

"What about you, miss? There is a somewhat familiar scent on your fur, but it is quite faded...are you from these parts?" He asked as he turned and slowly, carefully padded his way back into the other room, to examine the odd thing in the light. Upon closer inspection, it appeared to have some sort of clasp, and seemed much older than he'd originally thought; delicate, almost. With the light glinting off the metal into his eyes, he very nearly blinded himself completely, and he lowered it back to his hand, turning back to where he thought she was and holding it out by the chain. "What do you suppose this is supposed to do?" He was quite unfamiliar with human relics, and honestly this one completely stumped him.

"You will find that life's a climb that takes a steady grip,
and when you're fingers ache remember you were born for this".

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread