A child of wonder
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Despite the adult appearance the wolf acted like a child. Was she dealing with someone with mental problems? Well, it didn't matter to her. A trade source was a trade source. If they hurt themselves or something because of what she gave them, Amy had no responsibility.

She nodded at the girl's words. She did indeed have 'pretty things'. The horse was a surprise though. It wasn't particularly ugly or beautiful, but a hard working specimen. In Amy's mind it only had worth because it pulled the wagon. There was no special breeding or anything else to make it worthwhile. Still, it pleased this childish adult, so it was fine with Amy. I'm Amy. I sell things. Would you like to buy something? Her words were purposely played down to be easier for the wolf to understand.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread