Leave out all the Rest
[html]

Augustus
OOC Thank you thank you xD -- Word Count → 323

His tail wagged once in the wake of his pain. He’d no doubt have a splitting headache later. He shook his head to steady his vision, whipping it around as she inspected him. Did she really think him that prone to injury? “I’m whole…Does that surprise you?” He raised a brow and narrowed his eyes slightly on her. He’d suffered from discord in the past, but the present had no causes for concern. Being a loner had its own challenges, but none he could not deal with. Pack life was so appealingly mundane, the offer had proven all too valuable to refuse in the end. I wouldn’t call it lurking. His ear twitched. His pride didn’t allow him to admit that he hadn’t any reason to be there at all. It was just the first stop in his exploration of the pack’s lands.

“No…It wasn’t your directions. For a while I wasn’t sure if I was going to come at all.” His gaze shifted to the ground and his voice was quiet. He didn’t want her to take it in the wrong way, but he had come, after all, perhaps if she did take offense the fact of the matter would make up for it. “I can’t really say, I’ve only been here a few hours.” He shrugged, although his first encounter resulted in him being slightly put off. Strel was a far cry from what he had expected.

He took a moment to observe her fully. This was his first time being this close to her, the fence prevented him from seeing her clearly before. Her fur was long and silky, her eyes dark- soulful. His eyes traced along her long and gently sloping figure. He paused when he caught a glimpse of the knife. He stiffened a bit. ”What is that?” He asked pointedly, slightly alarmed by its presence, and unnerved at the fact that she would need such a weapon.

Take the light and darken

everything around me. Call the clouds, and listen closely I'm lost without you...

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread