M - purple haze and acid rain dro[p]s.
[html]

::Oh yeah...Assume she's sitting by Barry. Sorry for the really bad post. I'm trying to beat a headache away with a stick...

The young woman listened with interest as he told her a little about his marijuana's progress. It was certainly interesting to be able to speak to someone who could so skillfully produce substances. She did indeed notice Barry's almost suggestive glance as he discussed payment. "We can work something out can we? I promise..." Omni teasingly swatted his back with her tail. She did know what he was getting at. It would seem much like prostitution if this encounter did end up in sexual activities, but it would be unfair just to take some weed and mosey off without payment. And what the hell? What was wrong with Barry anyway? He was good-looking and surely fun company. Azure orbs caught his as she spoke her words. For now though, they could casually hang. If not, Omni could go back to her apartment and find a few things of interest and of higher quality for such a fine potent source of marijuana. The slight awkwardness faltered as Barrett inquired about where she came from. "Only been here a few days. I come from not too far, a couple o' provinces west. Quebec. Right now I live not too far, a little apartment a few blocks from here." In many ways the russet femme would miss her home. But ever going back would stir up ugly and frightening memories of the past. "It's a nice place...But had some things I had to get away from there." Omni said nothing about her life there, but quietly stared at the soft amber glow of the hot embers. Without even realizing it, the coyote woman was shivering. Tossing her bag a few paces to the side, Omni brought up a corner of the old blanket, catching Barrett's lemon eyes apologetically. "Sorry...Gets kind of cold these months." Her mind was still buzzing, the marijuana was making it hard to think in a way, she still had to think of reasonable payment for her new companion. Clearing her throat, the cinnamon lady murdered softly. "There's always...me." Turning her cranium towards the soil and coal colored man, Omni had a noticable hint of shyness. "But that's if it's alright with you y'know. O-or I could go back to my place and get some stuff. Whatever works." The woman's tail waved slightly, this was sort of his decision. She had already decided on hers. Omni lay back on the blanket and closed her eyes for a few moments, ears perked for his answer. Opening her large blue eyes, sitting up once again. The russet beauty grabbed a nearby stick and poked at the fire, turning the coals over to further their life.  The smell of the smoldering joint was so so rich to her sensitive nose. Such a lovely smell on a night like this.
<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread