Dance in the sand
I cannot choose between Zeneca or Imhotep I want them both. so a tester for immy.

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

He was a man kissed by the sun and blessed by the gods with a body of one. He had spent most of his young life as a slave cleaning homes and doing heavy labor. He was the slave of the pharaoh sold because his family had no money. He chuckled as he moved through the harsh lands. He spent months aboard a ship. Months imprisoned why because Pharaoh was tired of him.

Rubbing his wrists where cuffs still laid he snarled fools. He spent many years watching guards train and he had even been allowed to carry a sword. The traders had hoped to trade him to someone who'd need protection. Imhotep found it funny, they had tried to contain him and they almost had.

Now he was in the wilds of a world he had never known. He had no ties here and he only knew basic English from his short six months in England. now he was here. Where was here and what would he do. Braids down his back tossed a bit as the winter wind blew. All he had was a cloak and some traditional Egyptian things and ripped pants the traders had told him to wear.

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread