Then Came a Thought
And finally her objections where voiced. He didn’t recoil and leave her then, although he didn’t quite like his methods being questioned as they were. But she at least didn’t interrupt him while he was training him. Truth was, he had to break the boy down and then begin to build him back up both physically and mentally. This Frodo had suffered no physical training, his frame totally worthless in its present form for anything other than a flashy show of skill with no strength to endure or overpower.

His strong arms slowly unraveled her from his form so he could gaze at her eyes, hands resting along her sides. He gave her a lick across her maw before answering her question.

“The boy, his frame needs work, his mind needs training. Right now he doesn’t know how to push himself without me instructing him to do so.” He paused a moment before continuing “It’s not that I’m punishing him for his weaknesses, I’m exposing them, so when his training is over and he see’s what he’s truly capable of, he won’t need me to push him anymore. He has to see for himself what he’s capable of, I just have to push him past his own mental limits until I find out how far he can go. This is why he has the day off, I pushed him hard and as much as he needs the training his body isn’t used to such endurance. So rest for today, let his muscles ache, let him feel worse tomorrow.” He chuckled “I have to push him to the breaking point, because once he’s confident he won’t need me to push him to train and develop his body.”

He kissed her again then spoke “This is one reason I have been against training you, because I wouldn’t want to hurt you”

Messages In This Thread