dream hunters
[html]
OOC / +255

He heard the quiet word and gently entered the building and immediately the smell of what Enkiel was doing hit his sensitive nose. He took pause for a moment, his mind sorting through the unusual scents; some he recognized others he didn’t. He saw Enkiel sitting at a long table in the kitchen area, obviously working on the source of the smell; roots and various other medicinal plants. Then Helotes saw the small kitten on his lap and he grinned wide, crossing his arms and giving his cousin a quirky look, So I see Zana’s little gift has taken quite a shine to you? He wanted to laugh, it was such a funny site seeing the small mewing thing sitting on the jackal’s lap; Helotes chuckled.

Before he could begin to chat with Enkiel he would need to take care of his wound, Enkiel, I have a small cut, He held it up, the fresh blood clinging to the opening, Do you mind if I grab some bandages from the storage? He moved towards the door to the storage room but hesitated until Enkiel gave him the go ahead.

He had decided that he really liked the guest house; the smells the warmth, the memories, good and bad. Inferni was really beginning to feel like home, but every time he thought of home his mind raced to Ilusion and his heart would sink. He knew Columbine was getting anxious and Jacinto made himself scarce… Helotes knew they would soon have to leave to find her.

<style type="text/css">
.hell-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#855854; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #16100f; }
.hell-1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hell-1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#493636; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z93HS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 260px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#786161; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.hell-1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hell-1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread