Child's play
[html]
TAKE A BITE OF MY HEART TONIGHT

WC:413+ / :3

“Eeeeeeee!” Miwa squealed at the top of her lungs, jumping around all over again, tounge hanging from her mouth as she wore herself out more and more before the game had even began. Covering his ears he pulled a face at her, as if he squealing had done a fatal blow to his hearing, causing the child to laugh even more. “Now look what ya done, ya 'lil brat. What've I told ya about screaming” he scolded her in mock seriousness, quickly bending down and plucking the wriggling girl from the floor, earning himself an up close scream of excitement from the girl; this time it wasn't feigned pain, for the girl had one hell of a pair of lungs on her. Holding her with one arm he flipped her onto her back and tickled her stomach, Miwa falling into helpless hysterics.

“Pweese, pweese put me down, it hurts, it hurts. I can't breath” grinning at his daughters pleads, he placed her down, ears flicking back and hand darting out to silence Miwa. Someone was nearby and so he turned quickly, seeking out the stranger until his eyes fell upon the unkown female who waved at him. Slowly he breathed out, pinning the woman for a pack member whom he hadn't encountered much before. Raising an eyebrow at the woman he hesitantly waved back, eyes looking down in search of his daughter to find nothing. “Miwa?” he whispered harshly, panic rising for a split second until he noticed her running off to approach the female. Growling quietly to himself he set of after the child and caught up with the girl soon enough, but not in time to silence her.

“Ney, Ney! Wanan play with us, we're gonna play hide and seek. Play with us!” she begged the female and he could do little more than stare down in reproach at the girl, knowing that no matter what he did she wouldn't listen to him anyway. Sighing he looked up sheepishly to the woman, “Sorry 'bout her, she's a little excited” he apologised, hearing Miwa's mumbled 'am not' and flashing a stern look in her direction; getting a mischievous grin in return from the girl. “Eer, name's Alaki. You would be?” he asked, not sure what else to say.

“I'm it, you two go hide, now!” Miwa piped in quickly, staring at the woman and her father expectantly; she wanted to play and was determined to make the adults join in with her.

<style type="text/css">
.takeyheart b {font-weight:bold; color:#f2f0ec; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px;}
.takeyheart u {font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px;}
.takeyheart i {font-weight:bold; color:#fff1d0; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px;}
.takeyheart p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.takeyheart .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.takeyheart {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#c89f7a; background-image:url(http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6866/alakitab.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #572f0f; border-radius:5px; padding: 3px 0px 400px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a5b58; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.takeyheart .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg); border-radius:10px;}
.takeyheart .words {text-align:center; font-family:georgia; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#897e7a 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:10px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread