Dance in the sand
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.odessOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Odessatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.odessTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.odessSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffd119; margin:40px 5px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.odessInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#ffd119; font-weight:bolder;}
.odessInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.odessInput b {color:#ffd119;}
.odessInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.odessInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.odessInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.odessSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffec4e;}
p.odess-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

All my life I've stumbled in the dark
Reaching out but finding only air

WC :: +000 OOC :: immy!

Odessa had ventured from the thistle lands relatively early that day. Odessa's lithe form was dwarfed by the vast wilderness she travelled through. She'd chosen to leave Keshi to graze near her home, sympathetic to the fact he had been working tirelessly as of late. While she was apathetic to nature's cruelty (as shown in the seal hunt with Siv), when it came to the creature who aided her constantly, and when she could control the situation, she enjoyed reward her companions.

Juan bounded along behind her, eager to end up with as little snow on his feet as possible. Odessa didn't know why he didn't just leap on her back and be done with it, but she didn't press him to do as she wanted. Odessa always had to remember that he was a wild creature and could lash out at any time. As she looked up from her pet, she spotted a man. Pausing, she watched him curiously.

She frowned. Intrigued by his appearance. Odessa found herself staring open mouthed at his, though it was hidden by her thick locks of hair. He was handsome and Odessa, who was only young, couldn't stop herself staring.

Just like fireflies in the night
Dancing without light
Just like fireflies in the night
Lost and blind without a guide

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread