How Many Legs?
[html]
OOC

Terra laughed happily as she hit the wolf. Clumsily she untangled herself, brushing the snow from her coat. There was no point remaining in optime form since Augustus was on four legs himself. Moving back for some room Terra began to shift. Her bones shortened as she dropped to all fours, fur retreating and moving along her skin. It was a peculiar feeling, but soon enough she was back on four legs, just the way she liked it. Terra reached out to lick Augustus' cheek when she saw how shocked he was.

Are you okay? Sorry for not telling you before. You were injured, and I was worried you'd try to fight me in your condition. Whining softly she looked up at Augustus, automatically crouching into a more submissive posture. It didn't matter that she was technically higher ranked than him, as ranks meant little to her. She just wanted Augustus to still like her and keep being her friend. She wouldn't shift into an optime again if that made things better.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread