It's kinda the way I'm feelin'
[html]
I iz James thread hog, rawr >D
wc 313

The sable lady really liked to idea of passing on the name of her mother to one of her pups, if she was ever to be a mother. She wanted to be a mother, the maternal instinct was strong in her, and as much as she loved caring for and teaching other's children, she would give anything to have some of her own. Though before that she would have to find the right male...and get over her fear of being abandoned by one. The wolfess wanted to give her pups what she had never had: a mother and a father. A father that would love and care for them like one should. Not disown them because he didn't want them. "I would really like to do that, if I ever am blessed with pups of my own. I would love to be a mother, however I have some problems with males and opening myself up to them. Not only that, but I also want to make sure that my pups will have a loving father, something that was taken from me."

As the smile broke across Naniko's face one began to stretch itself across her own ebony muzzle. Savina loved Naniko. As more than just a friend or a leader, but as a sister. The ivory wolfess was what Ghita hadn't been. She still loved Ghita, and accepted her for who she was, but this new friend was what she had imagined a sister would be. The Italian girl laughed at her Andromeda's last comments. "I'm happy that you think I would be apt at that job. I was actually wondering if there was a puppy sitter position within the pack that needs to be filled. Perhaps we can talk about that sometime? Once you have everything sorted out." She nudged her jet shoulder into Naniko's snow one playfully, beaming at her friend.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread