How Many Legs?
[html]
OOC/ +297

Augustus broke free of the bipedal giggling creature, leaping a short distance and turning to face her awkwardly. He’d hardly any idea what had even happened and took a few moment to gather himself before mustering up a nice to see you, too rather weakly. To his horror the female’s body began to shrink and bend, in his mind, gruesomely. His pelt bristled and his eyes widened. He lowered his head and body, lips wrinkling upwards in a half snarl. At least that had answered his questions. They could shift at will. How a creature could endure something like that he’d not the slightest inclination.

Never. do. that. again. In. front. of me. He was careful to stress every word. The warning was clear. He had to bite his tongue so as not to yell it at her. It was hard keeping his control in the situation, but he’d managed in the presence of a ….friend. A tentative one at that. With her change completed he settled in the slightest, but kept his guard up- still visibly shaken. He hardly felt her tongue on his cheek as stiff as his body had become. When the tension finally began to settle did he give reply. I’m fine… He said through gritted teeth. ‘Although, I could be better.’ His eyes, fixed on the horizon, shifted to glare at her momentarily. Her whines brought his conscience from its slumber and his gaze softened. I wouldn’t fight you Terra, you’ve done nothing but help. Calmer now. He aimed a feeble nudge at her shoulder, and expression of his guilt for reacting the way he had. It still made him uneasy. He’d have those images in his head for a long time to come. For her sake he let it go…this time.

<style type="text/css">
.auggy b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a8a62; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08141a; }
.auggy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.auggy {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3a4a4d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S2AeB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 324px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708589; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.auggy p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.auggy p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread