Breathe Me
[html]

His words somewhat amused Haku. Well, their mother had been a fragile beauty, still was, and Mew looked a lot like Colibri, except for apple green eyes. Lovely eyes. Haku had not been there to save her, that was the problem that had started it all. When he had arrived at the family's pack borders, she had looked terrible. Her light fur had still held a hue of pink when he had carefully nuzzled her. Her children were dead as well. He supposed it was then he had decided to do what he had done. The idea in the first place had not been his own though, but belong to someone else. Haku was merely a puppet, and he knew it too well. Yet, that was how things were, and he had his own puppets he could play with, so it was all good.

Problem is, I was not there to save her. He let a touch of sadness enter his eyes, and he lowered his face slightly, misery sat on his shoulders and pulled him down into the rock beneath him. Nearly fell in love with her? Why merely nearly and not completely? Mew needed a bit of love these days, Haku thought. The chocolate wolf was merely her younger sibling, far from a mate. I'm her brother, and it was my job to protect her. Maybe the other wolf would fine use for this information. If he could get a loyal ally through his sister, then jolly good.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread