Of Wolf and Man
[html]

The cowboy followed the tilt of her muzzle in the direction of the houses, and he nodded in agreement. He brightened a little, looking more alert at the prospect. He knew that the winter solstice was coming up, and gifts would be exchanged; perhaps he could find something for one of the pack mates he hadn’t quite gotten to know. And Dixie-May, of course, he would save something special for her if he could get his paws on anything worthwhile. He could forget for a moment about her departure as he imagined this, and so he wore the lightest of smiles as he followed after the blonde dog toward the houses.

Wayne turned his head to glance at Fern, who followed carefully on the broken pavement. He made sure there were no obstacles that the horse might run into then allowed himself to listen to Amy as she made conversation. Once again, the topic only caused him to look back into the past, but he frowned thoughtfully and quickened his pace lightly to catch up with her as he answered.

“Definitely a lot of potential,” the young man thought, thinking mostly of the multitude of packs that made Nova Scotia their home. “You can see why this place gets talked about like it does.” He looked down the street to the docks in the distances and admitted, “Still don’t know if I prefer this or my old life, though… It was all so much simpler back then. I ain’t an ambitious man.” He smirked slightly then paused at one of the houses, bending slightly to glance through the doorway. “What do ya think we’ll find?” he asked her, half playfully.

<style type="text/css">
.waywa2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1d7b8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #61501d; }
.waywa2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.waywa2 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#c8ba99; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S5Qbw.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 253px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#867555; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread