Dance in the sand
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.odessOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Odessatable.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.odessTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.odessSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ffd119; margin:40px 5px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.odessInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#ffd119; font-weight:bolder;}
.odessInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#ffffff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 50); line-height:120%;}
.odessInput b {color:#ffd119;}
.odessInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.odessInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.odessInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.odessSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#ffec4e;}
p.odess-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

All my life I've stumbled in the dark
Reaching out but finding only air

WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

It was cold out. And with this man so loosely dressed, she couldn't understand why anyone on earth would want to wander around in the snow like this. She watched him closely, almost entranced by him. It may have just been Odessa breaking into adulthood, but she found herself admiring this man more than any other man she'd set her eyes on. His sandy fur, much darker than the grains on the beaches around here, seemed out of place. But none the less beautiful. There was an otherworldly glow about him, he was so different from all of the male's here in Nova Scotia. Even her uncle and The Boss who she looked up to more than anyone, well perhaps except Eris.

When the stranger noticed him and said his greetings, she was unprepared. Finding herself staring open mouthed and unable to comprehend a reply. Finally, after a moment or so of incompetent babble, her words made sense, 'H-hey...' She stood, bowing her head ashamed of her blatant foolishness. Odessa glanced up, hitting the man's golden eyes before letting them dart back down again. What was she doing? She was certainly acting like a fool. She almost wanted the ground to eat her up.

Just like fireflies in the night
Dancing without light
Just like fireflies in the night
Lost and blind without a guide

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread