In The Cold, Cold Night
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Her main concern was always with the safety of Anathema. As a leader, she felt that it was her duty to maintain a secure border and to keep a watch out for threats. Just meters inside of their borderline were dozens of pit-fall traps that she and her sister Selene had dug while she was still alive. An outsider wouldn't know their location or how to avoid them, was the thought. She had yet to catch any canines in one, but was finding that the traps had a secondary use. The leader often found deer or other creatures trapped in the holes.

There didn't seem to be much of a threat from this canine. Naniko backed a few steps away from Finn as she stirred, looking down at her and observing her stance and the apparent weakness of her legs. Her words reached the ears of the leader, who shrugged in response. "You didn't trespass...and I wouldn't waste valuable energy ending the life of someone who already seems to be within death's grips." She said simply.

"I am Naniko D'Angelo, the leader here. If you seek to pass through this territory, I can provide a guide and sustenance. I would be willing to help a canine who respected my land's boundaries." The Angela gave a small groan as she set the young deer down before the loner, somewhat relieved to have the weight off of her shoulders once more. "Here."Her half-grown children hadn't managed to catch her, so they had not earned the meat anyway.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread