Bad moon risin’
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position: bottom center;">
It was not in Phoenix’s nature to settle for sub par when it came to certain affairs. When it came to his own living conditions, sub par had at times been all he could grasp, and he was glad to have that than nothing at all. But when it came to what he gave back to the world… well then, those that depended on him deserved no less than the best he had to offer. And if that wasn’t good enough, that only meant he just had to try harder. He only hoped that he never pushed himself to the breaking point, but thankfully he had Iskata to be his buffer. Perhaps he had never outgrown his childish need to be loved, but in his mind he was only making up for time lost as a child. So his reasons were not totally altruistic, but so few wolves were, if any.

The hybrid somehow determined that there was no altruism involved in Phoenix’s visit, and the massive coyote shrugged slightly in sheepish concession. He seemed nonchalant about his condition, so Phoenix wisely chose not to pursue the matter further. It was most likely that Hamlet didn’t share his sentiments toward family, and any effort on Phoenix’s part of becoming closer with his mate’s cousin might only cause the opposite effect. “No,” he admitted. “Our daughter… I mean, mine an’ Iskata’s…she went missin’ not long ago. We think DaVinci took her, an’ I was hoping you might know where he was goin’.” He scanned the other male with his eyes, desperately hoping that Hamlet held the clue he needed to bring his daughter 127.0.0.1. “Please… if you know anythin’…”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread