brioso
[html]

She really was a worthless girl. Wretch had relied on others for her safety her entire life and didn't know much about taking care of herself. She'd tried to get some training from Gideon...but he'd taken off and she hadn't seen him since his disappearance. The girl could use the protection of a pack...but she also wanted her independence. She would need to learn more about protecting herself and working with weapons if she was going to make it...otherwise she'd just keep getting beaten up again and again. Maybe even killed, eventually.

"I come from a peaceful pack - I was attacked outside of the lands and had some bones broken..it took me a very long time to heal, then more time to be able to walk right and function. I spent most of my puppyhood inside..without anyone except my father to care for me. Then again when I was attacked. But now...he disappeared, his brother Gideon with him. I..I need to learn how to take care of myself" Wretch said, still trembling. "I'm glad I met you, Caspa..I'm Wretch" The information about kitchen knives was very valuable, especially to Wretch who had no prior experience with finding weapons.

"Can we go look together?" The girl asked, ears perking up a bit. "And you...you know how to fight?" She wanted Caspa to teach her, but wasn't sure how to ask or if it was even appropriate to. If the larger canine didn't want to, then there was nothing she could do about that...but it was best to inquire, at least. "I could trade..for some lessons sometime? I have a lot of jewelry and some meat...and could get some furs from my pack if any of that sounds appealing"

<style type="text/css">
.wretch-02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82a75d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3a5a19; }
.wretch-02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.wretch-02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#6e8755; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/PZAwW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 310px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#254117; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.wretch-02 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wretch-02 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread