What a burden
Shiloh flinched as she came out of her stall with Katelyn. The horse stood and walked out after Shiloh, nudging the womans hand softly before putting her head on Shiloh's shoulder. The grey mare was worried about Shiloh. Shiloh kept her eyes low, feeling Kavi ready to snap if Jace threatened her and her unborn pups. The male next to her only added to her fear and Shiloh wanted to melt into her horse, leave and just dissappear. "NA....namastie J...Jace. I.... my horse CA....calms me. I am with pups. I... have heart issues and m....my horse protects me," she stuttered before backing away from Jace and her halking friend.

Katelyn nudged Shiloh forward, towards Jace and her friend and Kavi flashed in her eyes. Shiloh shivered, her cloak in the stall. She rubbed her stomach softly, feeling her pups move and kick. Her scars were streaching and she knew she looked ugly. She whined as her chest started to hurt and she tried to back away again, to leave. "I am so.....sorry for ru....ruining your mood. I....I will le....leave," she stammered as she tried to turn and leave only to have Katelyn stop her with a snort. "Please... let me go Katelyn. She h....hates me," she said putting quivering hands on her horses back, trying to move her. Katelyn snorted again and nickered, not moving for the weak woman.

Messages In This Thread