Dance in the sand
I cannot choose between Zeneca or Imhotep I want them both. so a tester for immy.

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/immytester.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#FF6103; margin:65px 3px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#FF6103; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:350px; width:460px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 70); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#FFEC8B; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:center; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 3px 3px 3px; line-height:100%; color:#FFEC8B;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives
WC :: +000 OOC :: Blah

She was watching him and it made him nervous. She made him uneasy. She needed to stop stairing at him. He lifted a hand coughing into it. He looked away and then looked back as she spoke. He just gave a look. He wasn't sure what to say or what to do. He pointed at her and then motioned her to follow.

He had to move the snow was making him cold. It was also the fact that he couldn't stand the awkwardness. He had to move to feel same. At least if he was moving he may be able to escape if she was out to take him as a slave.

he had found a place to stay in a small human town and it was much warmer then out here. He stopped in front of the house. He opened the door. not saying anything until he was in. You slave trader? He asked

I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread