a little r&r
[html]
Omni Cadeaux

Word Count → 000 :: Using the table ya made XD

A creamy tipped tail wagged as Vesper was acting friendly towards her after she had apologized. The russet feya returned the hybrid's grin, and sat back normally. "I still shouldn't have done that though." Her face showed that she wasn't upset or too guilty to handle it, but tried to be better company. There was something about this female that was slightly comforting, the light colored female was trying to make her feel better, it gave a sense of respect for the girl for Omni. There were absolutely no ill thoughts of the woman, in fact Omni was rather happy to have company at all. The scars littered over the female's body gave her a fierce attribute, the fight of a warrior. "Yeah I'm fairly new...Not sure if I feel at home here yet. Still getting settled." With a shrug of her shoulders the russet femme watched the birds overhead screeching. "Wonder what they are doing. Must be some dead things over there. Most likely afraid of us." Blue eyes gazed into the bushes curiously and with much interest, siting up on her knees much like a meerkat. Omni shook her head and turned back to Vesper, attempting to make some conversation. "I'm guessing you've been here a little while. How'd you wind up here?" Omni didn't exactly know why she was here, maybe just that instinctual need to take root somewhere and Inferni seemed fitting. Her mind still buzzed and fretted over which rank should be taken up later.

Feeling more relaxed, Omni lay on her abdomen, glancing around the area. The day was beautiful and quite warm. Heat seemed to gather mostly in her dark auburn hair, warmer it seemed than the rest of her creamy fur. It was a fairly pleasant sensation and felt rather satisfying. Glancing back at the other female, "Nice day for laying around right? I could do this for a while." She chuckled at her words, the sound was low and throaty, nothing of a maniac's laughter. A gentle smile was directed at Vesper, feeling still guilty and wanted to fix things up.  

<style type="text/css">
.omnileaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.omnileaf  b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.omnileaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnileaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnileaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.omnileaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.omnileaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnileaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread