{M} The BFG
[html]
OOC: Put your courser over the Italian for translation Big Grin / +300

The talents that Sebastian listed certainly sounded like those that members of a circus might possess. When he was younger his adoptive mother had often read to him, as well as teaching him to read, and among the books he had quite enjoyed hearing of humans who did flips in the air and could balance on one hand on top of a ball. “Well, if it sounds like you’d be a fine circus wolf if there ever was one.” The giant complimented with a soft smile. Although any dream of himself becoming an agile performer had long ago faded with his bulky form, Jazper felt like it was always best to support the dreams of those around him. As a young pup he had dreamed of becoming a warrior much like his father and it seemed now that this dream was completed. He knew a thing or two about swords and throwing a dagger, and no one would doubt that he could throw a good punch in a fight.

As the ginger spoke of Italy the Knight continued to drink, nearly emptying the bottle with a large chug. “Italy…” He spoke, nodding as though he knew that fate would naturally drag him to another Italian. “My ex mate and alpha were from Italy. Ha una bella lingua.” The Italian words slipped off his lips with ease though in his accent the vowels were spread. Although not fluent in the language he had picked up a fair amount from his time with the Marinos. Ghita enjoyed speaking it to the children when they were younger, and sometime he would encourage them in the foreign language as well.

In his talk Jazper missed Sebastian’s eyes wandering curiously and him in. “That’s all in the past though. She tossed me out of my own damn room after I asked her to start Casa with me. I have much better things to do than think about her all the time but Fenris knows I can’t seem to find something to distract me from her.” Perhaps he need o work harder, work always seemed to distract the mind.

<style type="text/css">
.jazsex b {font-weight:bold; color:#65855b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #111d17; }
.jazsex p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jazsex {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3d4d47; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nWS1f.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 357px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d8777; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jazsex p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jazsex p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread