Far
[html]

She hadn't realized exactly what it was she was doing until Orin reacted to it, crouching slightly before her and dipping her ivory ears into her sunrise-colored hair. Skye felt slightly ashamed of herself; she had been through the Argul incident, and had lost her own son without showing these signs of anger and frustration, and she was only now allowing them to be displayed, and worse, making one of her best friends uncomfortable. To allow her emotions to leak through now was unfair to her packmates and to herself; if she expected her pack to remain strong, she had to as well. With those thoughts, Skye's mind suddenly cleared and the anger in her eyes receded a great deal and she became more relaxed, giving a slightly apologetic glance towards Orin.

The subconscious displays of posture seemed to take on a conversation of their own and slightly distracted Skye from the words at hand. She listened more carefully now as Orin spoke of what Shawchert had told her - and it seemed that it wasn't something he had told her at all, but something that had happened.

"Orin, I'm so sorry," she said, the old Skye coming back as sympathy and caring for her friend leaked into her voice and eyes. Orin had seemed so happy about the engagement - but then... was it the murder that had lead her to see something that she hadn't seen before? "Forgive me, but you seemed so... so happy about it, before. What happened?"

<style type="text/css">
.forested b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.forested-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.forested p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.forested {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#4D523C; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/c1FGC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D8DBCE; padding: 0px 0px 80px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AEB599; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.forested-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #485259; margin:0 auto;}
.forested-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #959D79; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread