How Many Legs?
[html]
OOC How was your Christmas ? / +399

I didn’t panic. He objected. I’ve never seen that before. How would you expect me to react, Terra? I’ve only come so far, don’t send me hurtling back. That he was frustrated you could see. His pelt was all puffed up along his spine, his ears folded oddly backwards, and his breathing was shallow. He’d never meant to snap at her, after what she’d done for him, but there were some things that he wasn’t quite capable of dealing with yet. For as far as he’d come, he still had a long way to go. He did not want her thinking it was okay, and hoped not to see her that way again. He could have handled the situation much better if she’d approached him in lupus, or stayed in Optime. The shifting utterly terrified him, the sight burned into him, ensuring he’d never forget. It was unnatural and frightening to him who’d seen little of the Luperci to begin with. His being okay with any of it he had to attribute to the large tan and crimson male Shawchert who nearly had to knock some sense into him. He was grateful he hadn’t, in the state he’d been in he would not have been able to defend himself as readily as he would have now.

Let’s just say, someone showed me the error of my ways. He grumbled. Although he could not credit it entirely to Shawchert. The Luperci male had only checked what behavior he’d already resolved to change. He’d merely caught him in it and called it, allowing Augustus to adjust himself and stick to his convictions. He would not be his father. As disgruntled as he often was, he was not without a conscience, but was very much in need of listening to it more often. He was bound to get in trouble one day and chase off the few friends he’d only recently made.

He heaved a great sigh and his gaze traveled along the drifts. It paused on Terra sitting a bit further away in the snow. He was disheartened to see that she’d actually backed away from him. That caused his ears to tilt forward and he raised his head to look at her more directly. She shivered then and he was tempted to go to her, but he stopped himself. She probably didn’t want to be anywhere near him right now.

<style type="text/css">
.auggy b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a8a62; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08141a; }
.auggy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.auggy {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3a4a4d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S2AeB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 324px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708589; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.auggy p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.auggy p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread