How Many Legs?
[html]
OOC My Christmas was really good. And yours?

Terra chuckled lightly. So we'll call that little reaction of yours a twitch then? Her smile belied the teasing words, making it clear that no harm was done. She still cared for the male, even if she had frightened years off his life. Hearing that someone had taught him the error of his ways caused her tail to wag slightly. She could just picture what kind of lesson that was, Augustus stubbornly clinging to the fearful belief as a powerful luperci yelled at him about his stupidity.

Still, Augustus was a good guy. She dipped her head slightly, acknowledging his friendly movement. She didn't move closer, but allowed him to come closer if he wished. Two bodies would definitely be warmer than just one. I don't think you need to worry about seeing me shift again. I only change to match those around me, and I'm usually in this form. You just caught me while I was practicing. Walking on two legs is hard. Terra didn't mention that she should have been practicing for a while, and had decided not to because of the snow.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread