How Many Legs?
[html]
OOC Mine was lovely Smile --Whoot 50th post xD / +386

His eyes narrowed at her jest, but he let it go, exhausted by the events that had taken place minutes before. One of the corners of his mouth twitched then into a feeble half-smile. His gaze shifted to the ground sheepishly as his cheeks heated. He grew suspicious when he noticed her tail wag and his brows furrowed. He didn’t comment as his heart was only beginning to settle down in his chest, his moments of aggression having stirred the adrenaline in his veins. His fur settled down along his neck and chest and his limbs began to loosen. That was when the embarrassment settled in. He’d shown his fear to the smaller coy wolf, and he felt emasculated. To try and make up for it he stood a little taller, and raised his tail in the slightest, although his ears had fallen to his skull.

He saw her lower her head to him and he felt almost immediately better. Slowly he stepped towards her, his large paws crunching into the crisp blanket of snow. He mused at his paw prints as they crossed hers from before. When he came to her side he reclined to his haunches, sitting a bit closer to her than he was comfortable with, but in doing so, allowing her some of his heat as it radiated off his well insulated body. The arctic pelt was thick, double lined, and mostly light. This allowed him not only the advantage of surviving in weather well below zero, but it worked as a sort of camouflage when hunting prey. The only thing they’d see would be the small hints of black about his muzzle, ears, and back. It was strange to him that she would be so cold. He was hardly bothered by it at all, the chill only able to penetrate the small, now- healed gashes in the left side of is face. He sat at her right side, his scarred cheek and muzzle facing her.

His ear twitched to her. I’m glad, he replied gratefully. I’ve no idea why you’d want to. He rolled his shoulders and gazed over the opposite, letting his thoughts drift. Did it hurt-shifting? He wanted to ask, but kept to his thoughts for now, he didn’t exactly want to think about it- not at the moment.

<style type="text/css">
.auggy b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a8a62; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08141a; }
.auggy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.auggy {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3a4a4d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S2AeB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 324px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708589; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.auggy p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.auggy p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread