Under the Sun
[html]

Word Count 286:: OOC.

He had startled the male so he went no further instead watching to see how he reacted. He stiffened, but not aggressively, and set eyes upon Zalen for a several long moments. Zalen didn’t speak then, knowing the male was inspecting him, and curiously too. Zalen wondered if there was anything about his appearance, save for his feathers and eye mark, that disturbed the male. But then the stranger spoke, stating that he had been unaware of Zalen’s presence and introduced himself as Augustus. Zalen nodded in greeting, I am Zalen, and I do not dwell here, but close by. He didn’t give wind of his pack just yet.

The male studied him again before stating that Zalen was unlike the others and this perked the Alpha’s interest; this wolf was adept, that was for certain, to pick up so quickly on Zalen’s difference. Intrigued, Zalen moved closer, with a friendly stance, to sniff at Augustus; he smelled of a pack; Cour des Miracles. Zalen backed up a bit, Yes, I am not like the Luperci in the pack you are a part of. I lead a pack of old, where wolves are wolves and nothing more. He raised his head a little higher, looked at Augustus quizzically; could this possibly be a new member? Zalen continued to be surprised by how many of the wolves he had encountered lately agreed with his point of view, even though it seemed to be in the minority, Tell me Augustus, do you, as a non-Luperci, agree with their way of life? He curious about this, for he had met Thoirni in a similar fashion, and he had not agreed with the way Crimson Dreams went about its business.

<style type="text/css">
.z2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf3f7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #eaf3f7;} .z2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z2 {margin:0px auto; width:408px; background-color:#6d717a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.z2 b:before {content:open-quote;}
.z2 b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread