Under the Sun
[html]

Word Count 200:: We can end this here if you want. ND should be up and running soon, but it might take another week. You can choose to go back to CdM or you can stay up near the ND area and just thread with the current members if you'd like Smile I will also add you to the ranks on the website.

Augustus’ body language changed immediately after Zalen spoke and the ebon male could not help but mirror the wagging tail with his own. The male poured forth his frustration onto Zalen, just as ones had done before. He spoke of the folly of the Court, of how they acted like the humes; how silly they were. The packs of Nova Scotia had all gone mad it seemed, living like creatures that had snuffed out their own existence, it was something that irked Zalen to no end.

So New Dawn would do good in this world it seemed; it offered friendship and family and joy of just being to those who sought it. Zalen smiled and nudged up against Augustus, You are accepted then, our territory is near. Go back to the Court and break ties there, if you must, or abandon them and stay here with no shame. He trotted several feet away and then looked back at him.

Accepting his first straggler was something that welled up inside him like a joy ready to burst forth. This male was strong and young and would do well in the pack. Zalen barked joyfully, I’m glad you have joined us Augustus!

<style type="text/css">
.z2 b {font-weight:bold; color: #eaf3f7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #eaf3f7;} .z2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z2 {margin:0px auto; width:408px; background-color:#6d717a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.z2 b:before {content:open-quote;}
.z2 b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread