I want your horror
[html]
your soul is my feast
OOC

The strange female on the porch was indeed lovely, Columbine noted as he paused to appreciate her well toned frame. Though his heart was cold and void of most emotions, the Lykoi man could appreciate the beautiful things in life. Fresh blood spilled across pure white snow, the silence of a clear, black night, the coiled, quivering frame of a lustful woman; Columbine enjoyed the wonder of these things, though he could not profess to love them. But it was all for the best - excessive love was a dangerous thing. It made creatures weak, and susceptible to manipulation. Columbine learned that at all too young an age.

Naturally, of course, the woman proved herself to be as acidic as she was beautiful. If he did not have a sneaking idea that she out ranked him - and that wasn't an unlikely thing, he was still a lowly creature - the male would have snarled and raised his hackles to let her know he did not appreciate her rudeness. Instead, Columbine simply smirked, red eyes matching red. "Pity, one cannot express simple concern for a clansmate," he drawled. Part of him knew he should apologize for whatever insolence she assumed, but his pride stood heavily in the way; in any case, he was not aware of her rank, or her name, though he assumed she was blood.

She mentioned Helotes, and that almost did make him snarl - he was not Helotes' brother, as if a lesser creature. Regardless, he kept his body posture in check to avoid betraying any excess emotion. His low, gravely voice was neutral when he spoke; Columbine was a master of conquering emotions, and he would conquer this one. Helotes is my brother, yes, the Lykoi male spoke. I assume you are related to us, somehow. However, the man did not feel guilty for enjoying her body, though he kept his glances discreet. The relations were surely distant.

WC :: +323
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread