Hush Hush Little Fish
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

doip a doip a doip OOC doip doip

Standing there in the door like the fool that he was the silver male watched the black male’s face. The stargazer was too high and drunk to try to remember more than two seconds worth of memories. The Sawtooth male snickered as he placed his hand upon the frame of the door, as he snickers. Looking at the black male’s face.

He claimed his name was Temo, something about him his mind told him that he knew him, however the mind set he was in now couldn’t get past what he had going on now. The drunk male swayed from one side to side nearly falling over onto the black male. That was when the male placed a hand upon his shoulder, guiding him softly back into the house and back to a safer area then a porch where there was steps and other objects that he could impale him-self upon.

”I did? SCORE!” Noah laughed at his own stupidity, not that it should have been funny or even a matter to laugh at, however Just about anything to Noah Sawtooth was funny right now.

”Jace….Jace..” Noah rubbed his head with his hand. With a snicker the silver male rolled his head toward the male, unknowingly blasting his tainted breath onto the male. ”OH! That chick that started the fire in muh back yard?! You let her know that wasn’t cool man! I’ve had to work a lot harder to collect what I could find. Last time I share with her!” The sad part was that he was dead serious about not remembering what he had fully done wrong, all he could remember was the flashes of the fire.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread