Delivery
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

It was no act. While Odessa was diminutive and shy within Salsola, it was out of respect and fear for loosing her rank. She had a backbone outside of Salsola, because she was of higher rank here than any loner or other pack member, even the alphas. It wasn't an act, she had a bite outside of Salsola. And she was no little girl. In only a few days she would be at her first year on this land and the it would be simply a waiting game until she was an adult. But as fierce as she was, this transaction required respect.

'Of course' she said, holding out the bag. It was a spare so she'd happily let it go without bother. 'Jewels and various herbs. I'm sure you won't be disappointed' she said, flicking her hair slightly as a soft breeze blew it into her face. 'I see you got my things' she smiled, stepped back and let out a soft howl.

A few moments later Novak appeared, his leather working bag upon his shoulder. 'You called?' the Serb noted giving her a smile and then turning to acknowledge Amy. 'Novak will take the items' she said, allowing the Serb to step forward.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread