leave a candle burning
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

She had no idea how to reply. Say she did and risk looking foolish or admit that she was terrified and risk ridicule. Family they were, but Odessa wouldn't put it past the tigress. 'It's just... I've never tried...' She'd always been to frightened of running Keshi, anything faster than a slow canter sent shivers down her spin. As docile as he was, he may end up throwing her off and that was something that didn't bode well with Odessa. Though she supposed she'd have to learn, more so because she doubted it was fair on Keshi having to watch his speed all the time. And she also doubted that he enjoyed being held back when cantering, only being allowed to do so slowly.

'I'll do try it one of the days' she promises aloud, 'Might as well make use of the snow while it's here' Odessa added, smiling and letting out a small chuckle. Keshi may have had a wonky appearance, but his lengthy limbs gave him a good height. And falling from him at a speed could do damage no medic could heal. Yet Odessa knew that she just needed to use the trust she gave him at lower speeds.

<style type="text/css">
.razeodessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#99695c 1px 1px 1px;}
.razeodessa p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.razeodessa {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#da8e80; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2vbk9ec.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:10px; padding: 360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#986359; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.razeodessa .wordcount {color:#986359; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.razeodessa .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread