Flower Girl
[html]

Yes I think thats perfect! YES THEN NEXT POST.. maybe she will come to get her cloak? idk

Word Count → 300+

The girl had no idea what she was doing to her male companion, she did not understand how the young male mind worked. Hell she still did not understand some of the feeling she felt right now, so how could she know she was just making this rather difficult for the male behind her. If she knew she still would know know how to stop her actions, She was truly naive for her age.

When she moved from him, taking her arms away from his dusty brown fur. She felt a strange feeling that she never felt before but she was not worried about it so she simply shrugged it off. Right now she was really focused on the stupid winged creatures before her, they really were stupid. The one the contraption hit laid dead near a small twig, and to her surprise another one came down from the sky and was inspecting what happened to his friend. Why would they carelessly land in harms way?

She did not understand it, what was with these stupid creatures? Whatever it was she was happy to shoot Lorenzo's tool to hit another one. Slowly she pulled the sting back, stone in the cradle of her singers and the elastic. She aimed for the living bird and let the string go, watching closely it flew from her fingers. Stamping lightly out of frustration she watched as the stone flew past the bird, grazing his wing. This of coarse scared the thing into flying away. "Darn, I am not as good as you." She stated emotionlessly, turning to face her friend. Just looking at him seemed to make her tail sway lightly, was it because he was her new friend or was it something else. She did not let it bother her as she thought of home. "Maybe I should go home, my mom worries a lot." She stated again though she really did not want to go home, she just needed to let her mother know she was okay.

<style type="text/css">
.juiletpaint b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.juiletpaint {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#cdb887; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/A5Lbb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #596820; border-radius:10px; padding: 270px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60683f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.juiletpaint .wordcount {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #60683f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#596820 0px 0px 1px;}
.juiletpaint .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread