Delivery
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

Amy stepped forward and took the bag. A quick glance inside confirmed what she had already felt: it was of good quality, exactly what she asked for. Satisfied about her trade Amy returned to her wagon. She placed the bag inside. Later, away from the borders, she'd go through it, sorting the jewelry and herbs into the various places. She still needed to find a place to keep the rabbits she'd received last time though. They were growing quickly, and becoming a nuisance.

She nodded once at the female. I hope we can continue to trade in the future. I can procure all kinds of items, things your pack might not find readily available from other merchants. Amy wasn't sure whether or not the wolf had enough influence to inform the leaders of her offer, but it was a start. Word would spread, and her success and skill guaranteed a good future. Clucking at her horse softly she turned the wagon away, ready to begin her journey to the next pack.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread