In The Cold, Cold Night
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Here's a picture (click me!)of the den system Smile I can add you in, if you want a cave-den.

She would have cut Finn's paw for her if it had been needed...but the canine had already gotten the job done. She pressed the two cuts together, allowing the blood to flow freely for a few seconds before pulling back and licking at her wound. "It's done. If you need help with the healing process, I have some salve in my den that I could put on it." With the many injuries that the other canine had acquired over the years, Naniko guessed that she had a good idea of the stages of healing and what would constitute an infection. The Angela had worked with herbs in the past and had made salves from beeswax that seemed to help.

She re-sheathed her dagger. "Welcome to Anathema...for however long you choose to stay." Naniko said. She turned back toward the territory, taking a few steps inside while motioning for the other to follow her. "You'll start as a Zepar, the beginner rank. Once you've proven that you can be useful by doing basic tasks for the pack...hunting, scouting, things like that...then Alaki and I will allow you to choose a rank tier to specialize in. You don't have to do that, but it's the only way to move up here. So for now, focus on getting healthy and making yourself useful. Let me know if you pick a below-ground den so I can mark it on our map." She said, beginning to walk back toward the mountain, which loomed over the distant treeline.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread