finding the wrong pack for Charlie
So! I've mostly got the kinks worked out for my Charlie girl here. I was hoping that I might be able to get a little bit of a plot rolling for her from the start so that I have a foothold to help her develop and keep her in the game. :] I am hoping to find the WRONG kind of pack for Charlie, somewhere that she not only won't fit in but will eventually be outcast/driven away because of it. I think that eventually she could end up in/fit in Crimson Dreams (just from reading the pack web pages and stuff) but I don't want her to go there immediately. Since she is such a simple, happy sort of character I'd like to give her some in game conflict right off the bat.

In short, I'm wondering if there is anyone that feels they could help me create this conflict specifically? Or several someones? I've filled out Charlie's profile so if you give it a quick glance you could see if your character might not get along with her. I think the best way to create conflict with her would be, perhaps, to take advantage of her honest and trusting nature. Betraying her trust would drive her away.

Messages In This Thread