M-Slaves to our Instincts
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

The wrong she had done to him was rhythmically being soothed away until blood no longer stained her tongue and she tasted only his fur and flesh. When finished, she looked down at her work sighing with some satisfaction before she was abruptly pushed down into the snow. The heavier of this complicated pair came to rest partially on her side to keep her down with her forelegs exposed and stretched out before her. She didn’t bother about the cold again seeping into her side, for the tender ministrations brought forth a recognizable warmth to her previously troubled heart.

Elated tail continued to rap on the ground as he tended to her wound, then beat faster still when her fears of their situation was dispelled. This wouldn’t be the end of them, she was overjoyed to hear. They were still bound, their love shaken and tested but not broken. “I will not forget, I promise you,” she reached for his paw on her reply, her fangs lightly grasping for the thick appendage to tug then release. Her uninjured limb rose to bat the brute on the nose, hinting with a shuffle of her lower body that she wanted to be free to stand. But knowing him and his comfort he wouldn’t move unless he wanted to.

ooc: 000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread