Good News
Shiloh pulled Kiara's paw into her own. "I am sure my friend. Sleep. I know. You are the best god mother Sarian could ever have. You will be the best god mother they have," she said softly as she placed Kiara's paw softly on her bulging stomach. The pups moved and kicked excitedly and Shiloh smiled. She licked the woman's forehead and started again dabbing at her bleeding wounds. Shiloh wished that Kiara had not been attack, put though this trauma but she had and Shiloh would be there for her. Already the medicine was working, lowering Kiara's fever and the woman seemed to be relaxing. Shiloh wiped away the blood and started to put the salve on her skin and fur.

Shiloh knew that Kiara would sleep and looked at Sarian. "mama can I stay? Rara needs me...." said Sarian cuddling closer to Kiara. Shiloh shook her head yes and Sarian curled up next to her neck. She licked at Kiara's face softly and again started to whisper her nonsense. Shiloh knew Kiara needed time with Sarian. They needed each other.

Messages In This Thread