Love's not like this
[html]

WC: 316 OOC: Shaw's bracing himself!!!!

Shawchert’s eyes moved from her to something random, then back not sure what he was hearing. his heart started racing, as though he knew what was going on now... the reason why she didnt’ want to be near him, talk to him, hug him... Somehow it would be his fault too.

“I’m sorry I did promise you that it would be quick! Then Titania left and you were so worried, and now the … well I didn’t want the wedding to be in such the shadow of what happened. It will happen I promise that much! I love you Orin, I’m sorry I haven’t shown it, I will more I don’t want to lose you.”

He felt choked up as he spoke pleadingly to her, knowing she was about to say something he would never be able to forgive himself. Something he didn’t think he could survive. He swallowed hard, looking her directly in the face. He figured she would have said something more, and her silence... it wasn’t a good silence He felt his breath quickening, as though the oxygen where he was, was running out fast. His chest heaved, but he was a man and he would bite back anything that would make him sound like a child, he would not cry. He hated this feeling though and now that it was here, he wanted her to spit it out and stop delaying. He knew his heart would be torn apart again. It was his fault he hadn’t shown her the love he had for her, that he did care for her far more than he did sky and now... now.... maybe she would be happier without him... He thought, then turned to look at the ground The netting he had painstakingly put up still waved about underneath, then the ground, cold quiet, and lonely... He felt the same as that ground right now....

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread