Now is not the time to give up hope.
[html]

WC:414 OOC: gonna take a lot more than that Wink

“You think he doesn’t pose a threat? He is still alive! He could come at any time, that is a threat to me. I’m doing what I can, what more can I do? I listen to my leader I do my patrols, I make sure I can prevent something that could possibly bring the pack down. Right now I’m in no mood of ‘unity’. It helps the pack from any intruders. that’s how it helps.”

Shawchert said stubbornly. He was not in the mood for “unity” not when is own unity was gone. Not with his hearts in shreds as it was now. Sky had ripped it in half before then Orin had mended it, and now.... now she just took it and tore it to tiny pieces. He felt no love for anyone right now. He was just a mass of man, who wanted to protect what he had left. He turned his head as Sky spoke about the pack dying. It had lost its members before, but they still prevailed. He listened to her, and his ears folded back mostly in disbelief that he was truly her best of friends. His eyes turned to Sky, a burning blue pair of eyes, dark with unhappiness.

“What more could I do for those who don’t wish to be helped...”

He knew other wolves were doing their own patrols, and right now the biggest thing they needed was security. That’s what everyone was afraid of. He had gotten little sleep with his mate dumping him and his near killing of a murderer. He hated Taliesin far more now when he pleaded for the boys life. He hated him with a passion. Liam now had a chance to go out and kill even more.... and it could have been prevented with one bite.

“We have not been unified in a long time. Everyone is too afraid of each other to even think about doing things together anymore. I am not a leader anymore. That was squashed out the second I left the pack to save my mother...”

He said turning an accusing eye on Sky. Knowing he was at fault still as well for he should have told Skye what was going on and why he would be absent, so a leader he kenw he wasn’t and he was content guarding the borders, being the protector, and yet he couldn’t even do that right...

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread