To cross the sea
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 400px;">
Held up? I'd say it's been me holding it up, not you ^^;;;

As for Styx's assumptions in the last paragraph, they are just that. Assumptions. So if they're correct or not is up to you =)

Styx didn't worry about her breaking down like this because he needed her to be strong, but because he knew how bad it must be for her to lose her composure this much. It was part of her personality, that she wouldn't show the weakness that she considered emotions to be, and Styx had come to accept that. It might not be something he particularly liked, because bottling up your feelings wasn't always a good thing, but it was the norm, and when things deviated from the norm, it got him worried.

So when she pushed him away and stood up, he was in a way relieved, because it meant she'd be okay. Taking a moment to check that all the firewood had been picked up, he then stood up as well.

Yeah, he nodded. And considering how wet everything is, it might take a while.

He followed her back to their started camp, studying her as they walked. She was still tense... He'd never considered himself good at it, but he knew he was at least fair, so perhaps he should offer her a massage later? He was sure that during their journey across the sea she'd used muscles in ways she never before had, and it was probably affecting her, even if she didn't want to admit it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread