I want your horror
[html]
your soul is my feast
OOC

Her smile was mysterious and exotic, making her already striking face even more compelling. Columbine knew there was something inherently wrong about desiring someone who shared similar bloodlines, but he could not help but admire her clearly carefully maintained frame. This was not a woman of weakness, like the Omni creature he'd come across several days earlier. That was not a female worthy of Inferni, and it was the clear distinction between someone of fine breeding and someone so... coarse. Though he might feel nothing but hatred for his bastard of a father, Columbine could appreciate that the blood running through his veins - and probably hers - was something exceptional. Still, she also bore a tell tale Lykoi personality, from what he could tell. Strong, of course, but also darker than what was conventionally acceptable. A normal, common female would have responded with a brief description of the injury, perhaps looking for condolences. And yet this striking female bit back at him, sharp and dangerous, reminding him of where he stood.

It made Columbine's desire to succeed and lead even more potent.

He could feel her eyes on his form, and he felt no shame. Columbine was well muscled, perhaps a shade more so than most of the males in Inferni, and he spent many moons training himself to look so fine. It also gave him an advantage, when in a fight; his natural large size gave him plenty of natural power, and Columbine was not unaware of that fact. It made him confident, when moving in circles that lusted for blood. It allowed him to carry himself with confidence around this woman, whoever she was. His eyes, too, roamed her frame again, enjoying her loveliness. Columbine would not apologize if she made a comment about it; instead, he would point out that she was currently doing exactly the same thing.

When she called him Helotes' brother, of course, all thoughts of her pretty shape fled his mind; the male narrowed his dark red eyes in irritation. Columbine, he stated, correcting her mistake. I am Columbine Lykoi. And, no, I did not arrive with my brother. He left our mother, and our two other siblings, to come find these lands. I came here perhaps a month ago. His words were simply stated, with little embellishment. Columbine often saw no need for making himself more eloquent than was actually necessary. He thought it made him sound ridiculous. Tilting his head a bit, the large male looked at the woman's face. And what is your name? The Lykoi male's words were not cold, but there was no excessive warmth. It was merely curious conversation, polite enough to not sound threatening or disrespectful.

WC :: +450
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread