Thoughts
[html]

WC: 328 OOC: >.> derp!

Eclipse smiled as the woman mimicked the bow perfectly. It made Eclipse wonder if she had been a part of Ichika before, but seeing as Ecipse had only been gone less than a few months, it wasn’t entirely plausible in her mind.

“The pleasure’s all mine!”

She said, as she was certain she had found someone who was far nicer than most she knew or met, even in her pack. The woman spoke of Anathema and staying there to pup sit, though it wasn’t long enough to stick to the collie woman it seemed, though Eclipse could now smell a hint of the pack on the older woman. Eclipse nodded then spoke.

“I actually come from Ichika no Hoen. Over that way. I’ver heard different things about Anathema. I know they live inside the mountain.... what’s it like inside? Is it dreary in there?”

Eclipse burst out, her curiousity getting the better of her, yes this was in a way prying but not on a personal level like she would if she asked about the woman’s cloth over her mouth. Then again what Eclipse thought was personal or not could be the opposite for others, and that was still something the young woman had trouble not mixing up.

“Do you come out here often? I think this is the first time I ever really visited this area. It’s nice and quiet, though I think normal natural sounds could make this place better”

She said. Due to it still just barely growing again, there weren’t very many animals to hunt here, so even the predators didn’t come, and the grass eaters would probably come during the springtime when even more vegitation would come back slowly. Eclipse knew little of what happened after a fire and she was just happy the little tree she sat next o was growing, even as lifeless as it looked right now.

<style>
.eclipse-gummy2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.eclipse-gummy2 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.eclipse-gummy2 b {color:#82b35a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.eclipse-gummy2 {background-color:#ffee86; background-image:url(http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/9132 ... gummy2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #6a0106; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#662310; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread