Then Came a Thought
His arms played along the fur of her back, claws teasing the skin beneath. Oh a little play between the two of them sounded like fun. Especially since their playtime always seemed to end with pleasurable acts between the two. Her teasing remarks only help to increase his already enthusiastic morning problem. But he ignored it for the moment, cocking his head to the side for the moment to contemplate what she was saying.

“Oh I believe you’ve seen me using my weapon plenty of times.” He said with a chuckle of laughter before kissing her across her maw with a soft lick. Saluce knew of what she was referring to, but it was still fun to consider and play with her. Oh he’d spar with her, and hopefully it would be enjoyable. He still hadn’t really sparred with her, unless their first meeting counted. For someone he knew was a warrior she was extremely submissive to him especially when he had forced the subject the last time. Saluce couldn’t help it, he didn’t like being mean to her, but she tested him, which in some respects made him love her more, kept him in check so to speak. While she may seem the doting and submissive mate he knew without a doubt she would put him in his place if he did something wrong.

“But yes, we shall have to start sparing together. I haven’t had a sparring partner in a long time. ”

Messages In This Thread